Party Rules and Policies
Rules and Policies Regarding Parties
Rules and Policies Regarding Parties
Please, no glitter, silly string, piñatas or confetti. You will be assessed an additional $50 charge for the extra time it takes to de-glitter and clean the party room and play areas.
Please, no tape or tacks/nails on the walls.
Please, no loud music.
Parents/Adults must monitor their children/party guests at all times.
Socks are required for all guests. This includes adults AND children, even those not participating in play. They are available for purchase at the front desk.
Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the start time of your party. You will be allowed 15 minutes to decorate and set up. We are not able to accommodate professional party decorators.
Guests may bring in an outside dessert item. No other outside food and drink permitted.
A 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking. If necessary, party may be re-booked within 60 days, if existing party schedule allows. Must book party at least 48 hours in advance of desired date.
As a courtesy to the next party, please help your guests leave the party room promptly at the end of your scheduled party. You will be assessed a $30 late fee for remaining in the room after the end of your event.
Currently, we allow a maximum of 40 people per party. This will include children and adults in attendance. This is subject to change.
Any person under that age of 18 will be counted toward they child guest count and will require a waiver on file for entry.
Gratuity is not included. Tips for your party host are greatly appreciated.
- We provide servingware, plates, cups and utensils. You may bring your own if you wish to have themed servingware.
- There are 2 long rectangular tables and 20 stools in each party room. Standard decor includes multicolored wall hangings, banner, balloons and personalized chalkboard wall.
- You may bring your own themed decor. You may not tape or pin decor to the walls. Some ideas that do not involve tape are table cloths, table toppers, weighted balloons, serving ware, party costumes, hats, and favors. Please keep decor within reason for quick setup and take down. We are not able to accommodate professional party decorators.
- We cater to kids and their kid guests. We do not provide food and drinks for the grown-ups. You may purchase food and drinks for the grown ups by adding extras to your Plus package during the booking process.
- Our cafe is not equipped to handle large group orders. If you wish to serve food for your guests, you will need to select a package that comes with a food option.
- We do not allow any outside food or drink to be brought into the facility, at any time, including birthday parties. The only exception is a dessert item to be served in the party room during a booked event.
- You may arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your party to get checked in. Your party time begins at the time in which the event was booked. If there is an open room, and the staff has finished cleaning a prior event, you may enter the room to set up at the discretion of the management staff.
- Socks are required for every guest, including adults. Shoes are not permitted in the play areas, party rooms or cafe. No exceptions. There are socks available for purchase at the front desk. Your guests will be asked to purchase a pair to enter the play area, should they forget.
- We are not able to provide helium to fill balloons.
- To avoid extended check in time for your guests, please have them fill out the waiver from the link that is provided in the confirmation email. This link is specific to your party. You may also provide the party ID number, which is located on the confirmation email. Guests may use the generic waiver with this number and they will be added to your guest list.
- If your guests do not have a waiver on file, they will be required to fill one out upon arrival and before entering the play area. This may delay guest check in.
- When time in the party room has concluded, please remove all gifts, balloons, etc. from the building. You may store them in your vehicle if you intend to stay for the additional hour of optional play time.
- Cafe tables are reserved for guests ordering food from the cafe. Party food and dessert must remain in the party rooms.